The creation of a web design agency in Bangalore for website creation is done in several stages. Once the market research is done, you will need to choose a legal status. It is possible to open a web agency in Bangalore in the form of a company, a sole proprietorship, and even an auto-entrepreneur, now a micro-entrepreneur. Whatever the corporate form, registration formalities will be essential. A budget is to be expected to face the cost of creating a web agency. Then it will be a question of choosing your location. You can opt for the commercial lease or work from home, depending on your situation.
Market research for a web agency
What does a professional agency in Bangalore offers
The creation of a web agency in Bangalore begins with market research. Before starting any commercial activity, it is necessary to know whether your offer of goods or services will satisfy needs.
For this, qualitative and quantitative surveys must be carried out to determine mainly:
- the nature of the needs (in this case, the need to have a website);
- their characteristics (e.g., commercial site, charity site, etc.);
- the level of demand (eg, 100,000 sites per year);
- target clientele (according to a socio-professional category, sector of activity, age, sex, etc.);
- web agencies already present in the market and the level of competition;
- The prices charged.
Any information useful for the maturation of your project can be integrated into the market study. You will know the opportunities such as the menaces, but also the level of difficulty in entering the website creation market. Once all this data has been collected, the market study will allow you to know if your project will succeed or a failure given your means.
Be sure that your means will be up to your project: financial capacities, experience, network, and human capital are the main factors of success.
Who can do market research for a web agency?
The starting point for market research is you! However, if you lack experience in the matter and time, it is quite possible to have your market research carried out by specialized agencies. Of course, a budget is to be expected, and the cost of a market study varies greatly depending on the agency's notoriety that carries it out. However, it is better to think in terms of investment. Indeed, even if the market study can cost you dearly, it will still constitute a solid information base for your activity launch.
Opening a web agency in Bangalore: the choice of legal status
To choose the legal form, you will need to answer the main questions:
- Do you want to join forces?
- Want to work alone?
- What type of contribution do you want to make?
- Is the contribution you plan to make small or large? How much do you want to invest?
- Do you want to unite or separate your assets from the assets of your agency?
- Will your expected profits be high or low?
- Do you want to be affiliated with a social security scheme: general social security scheme or social security scheme for the self-employed (RSI)?
Know that each legal form has advantages and disadvantages.
To find the legal status that best suits your situation, a chartered accountant is recommended to be accompanied. His experience and very broad knowledge will greatly benefit you.
The choice of local to open your web agency in Bangalore
You are free to choose the location of your web agency. The choice of premises will mainly depend on:
- your financial capacity,
- the choices of your partners (if you create a company),
- of your tastes in terms of workspace.
Commercial leasing is restrictive since you not only have to pay rent but also take out insurance and pay taxes relating to the premises. However, rental is a mark of professionalism in third parties' eyes, namely customers or potential partners. Besides, rental allows you to separate your professional space from your private space. This is all the more advantageous in society since you work every day with your associates.
Working from home saves you the financial costs of renting. On the other hand, some people (like self-employed people) prefer to work from home because they feel more comfortable. Be aware that there is a tax advantage for auto-entrepreneurs who work at home.
The self-employed person benefits from an exemption from housing tax if:
- business premises are not an integral part of the home (separate entrance, separate bedroom, etc.),
- Business premises have special arrangements that make it difficult to live there, even if they are an integral part of the home.
Administrative formalities related to the creation of a web agency in Bangalore
The main administrative formalities that you will face to open your web agency will be:
- the drafting of the statutes,
- the registration formalities (registration in the commercial register and societies)
- the formalities of the commercial lease.
Depending on your situation, the formalities may be shorter or longer. But be aware that for the self-employed, the formalities are very simplified.